With an extra link thrown in, China’s favorite street breakfast is back and more delicious than ever!
- Kevin Garnett visits China, unveils the new Anta KGIII. Official press release and photos here.
- According to Adrian Wojnarowski at Yahoo! Sports, Tracy McGrady might consider a move to China if he can’t get onto an NBA team this season. With all import spots basically filled right now, it’d be tough for T-Mac to just simply walk into the CBA. Although if word hit that he’d really come here to play, I’d bet a few teams would be willing to re-think their foreign plans…
- Remember when we wondered about the Chinese Men’s Olympic National Team getting held up at the Tokyo airport for four hours? Well, so is the Global Times, who summarized the original Beijing Morning Post story in English and added stimulating Weibo comments like this one: “@陈勇CYF發: How can the Chinese government be tough? Should it declare war against Japan and boycott Japanese products? Chinese people should be strong and tough themselves.”
- An update from Shark Fin Hoops on Shanghai’s summer exhibition season.
- SlamBall has officially hit China! The trampoline-centered sport debuted its first game ever in the mainland in Hangzhou, Zhejiang province last week and according to this report in China Daily, its just the start of SB’s plan to grow the sport, which includes setting up “training centers around the nation, foster more talent and organize a series of pro games from next year.”